Time: Sunday, August 25, 2019 1:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Location: Ohio Union
The goal of this event is to aid in your transition to graduate school and will address the following:
- Challenges faced in graduate school, the surprises you may face, and general advice for this stage in your career
- Panels of current graduate students will provide firsthand accounts of important things such as time management strategies, the role of self-advocacy, developing a relationship with your advisor, etc.
- Panels will be discipline specific in addition to a panel for students who are parents
- You will also learn about resources and services available to support your academic success throughout graduate school
- Designed specifically for new graduate and professional students
The workshop is free to attend and food and beverages will be provided.
To attend the workshop, please register.
Ohio Union Activities Board
Add to your Outlook calendar
Add to your Google Calendar